In accordance with the Law nº67/98, of 26th October, related to the Protection of Personal Information, we inform that the treatment of the personal data collected on the website www.cibporto.pt, is entire responsibility of Oporto International Dance Competition., established in Rua da Estrada Velha, 932 – Edifício Colunex, 4585-610 Recarei.
2. All personal information collected on the website is voluntarily submitted by the user, more specifically in forms such as “Contact” and “Info Request”, and so, there is an explicit consent on the treatment and use of the personal information provided. Such information is exclusively used by Oporto International Dance Competition., and thus, data privacy and protection is guaranteed.
We point out the fact that any user can fill in the forms with information that is not their own. This means that, even if you have never filled in one of these forms, you can receive notifications from us. If this happens, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide an immediate solution.
3. The personal information we collect from www.cibporto.pt will never be shared or sold to someone else and can only be used for publicity purposes, such as email-marketing or newsletters/text messages.
The user can, at any time, demand the definitive elimination of his/her personal information from the data base of the company, being removed from future notifications. The user can also request the change and update of the previously provided information. In any case, the user has to inform the company by email: email@example.com
4. Oporto International Dance Competition. will implement the necessary safety measures to guarantee the privacy and protection of the user’s personal information. This action will protect them from possible non-authorized or abusive use of their data.
1. During the normal use of the website, meaning by that, the navigation through the various pages of it, there is information that is collected using cookies (files that store information in your browser and that allow to recognize that the user has already visited the website before). It is not about collecting personal information such as name, address, email or phone number but simply the activity of the server, that lets us understand how the users interact with the website. This tool benefits the user by saving previous preferences and helps the company improve the usability of its website.
3. You can disable the cookies from your browser and turn off this “memory” tool, as well as delete all cookies currently stored on your computer.